Comprehensive Occupational Medicine located in Monroe, New Jersey
Our urgent care provides comprehensive occupational medicine services to our local corporations and businesses
Owner Operators and Corporate Accounts Welcome
Our Complete Occupational Medicine Services Include:
• Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
• Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
• Post-Employment Offer Testing
• Worker’s Compensation Injuries
• Firefighter, Police and OSHA physicals
• Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
• CDL Physicals
• Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
• Hepatitis B Titer
• Hepatitis B Injection
• Lift Test
• Chest X-Ray
• Eye Exam
• Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
Information if your are requiring a DOT/CDL Exam at our urgent care:
What you should bring for your exam:
• Photo ID
• Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
• Last MER Card
Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
What to expect during your exam:
• Health history review
• Thorough physical examination
• Urine test
Please keep the following in mind:
To speed up your visit please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
Please arrive no less than 1 hour before closing for all Occupational Medicine exams and screenings.
All CDL and DOT exams are performed by a CDL/DOT Certified Medical Examiner.
Our Providers are certified to perform all occupational medicine physical exams.
Why Choose Us?
Modern, comfortable facility!
In network with most insurances!
Treat ages 4 months and older!
Quality medical care!
215 Applegarth Road
Monroe, NJ 08831