Open 365 Days a Year
|Mon – Fri||–||8:00am – 8:00pm|
|Sat & Sun||–||8:00am – 4:00pm|
We provide exceptional urgent medical care to all our patients. Learn more about our patient services.
Reserve Your Spot
Get in line before you leave the house! Spend less time in our waiting room by scheduling your arrival time. Reserve your spot
Call Us Today
3 New Locations Coming Soon!
Hazlet, Clark, and Lincoln Park, NJ
Get Walk-In Urgent Medical Care Today!
Walk-In Urgent Medical Care Located in Monroe, NJ
We service the Monroe Township located in southern Middlesex County, New Jersey. Our urgent care is the perfect alternative to all your non-life threatening illnesses and injuries.
Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care in Monroe, NJ is always here to provide excellent medical care to the towns and community we live in. Our urgent care offers comprehensive medical care such as general medical care, occupational medicine, drug and alcohol testing, lab testing and x-rays, vaccines and physical exams.
Our Promise to You:
• Have a physician on site at all times
• Provide you with timely access to specialists, if needed
• Offer on-site lab, x-ray and EKG
• Send follow up communication to your primary care provider within 24 hours
• Deliver quality, affordable care
About Hackensack Meridian Health Urgent Care in Monroe, NJ
At Hackensack Meridian Urgent Care in Monroe, NJ we pride ourselves by providing exceptional medical care to our community. Our urgent care is a perfect alternative to the emergency room for all non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. Compassionate care provided by respectful staff members is our number one goal.
• Open 365 Days a Year
• Convenient Hours
• Minimal Wait Times
• Treat Ages 4 Months and Older
• Comprehensive Medical Services
• Appointments Never Needed
• Quality, Compassionate Care
• Licensed Professional Staff
• Modern, Comfortable Facility
• In Network with Most Insurances
Our Complete Urgent Care Services
Walk-In Urgent Care
General Medical Care
Vaccines & Immunizations
Treatment of Illnesses
Treatment of Injuries
Drug & Alcohol Testing
If you are having a life-threatening situation please go directly to the nearest ER, or dial 911.